Is this a flattering cut/color for this year's prom?

I know its way too early for prom dressing, but dresses were really cheap at this one shop. See my profile picture :) Thanks!

Updates:
I want this exact cut, but maybe a different color.

Yellow

Light Blueish

Or white. Let me know :)

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an awesome dress. I like it a lot

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you!

• Show All
    • I think whatever color looks most flattering would be the one I pick, but he would still have a say in it :)

• I think white or light blue then.

What Guys Said 10

• I think it looks classy, and so does the wearer. Pinkish is the color I'd gone with, but that's just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • It has a slit up the front of the dress, but that's not the one I'm getting. Just a similar cut. The colors I was considering were light blue, yellow or white.

• I'd go with light blue. White seems more for weddings or elegant ballroom dances.

• Looks great :).

About the update, I'd go for either white or creamy yellow or salmon pink.

Light blue might be a little too flash, depending on the dress. Yellow too mind you depending on how hard the color is.

Personally I recommend you go for softer color tones, white fits amazing, it's a bit of a pain because it gets dirty so easy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks perfect on you. Fits your shape nicely.

1|0
    0|0
  • very flattering dress indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's cold on prom/homecoming, whichever one you're wearing it for, then you might not want to wear white. White reflects white and doesn't keep you warm, plus isn't white reserved for a certain day in a woman's life? If you want to wear white, go ahead but..I'm just telling you how it is

0|0
    0|0
    • Alot of girls wear white, lol but yeah I don't want this exact color

• Show All
    • Lmfao so now there's a "right" and "wrong" color dress to wear to a high school dance?

• No, but I'm saying it probably isn't a good idea to wear white

• Definitely white. You look incredible. I am assuming butts stands for a great butt because you make me harder than Chinese Algebra. Even the Corp of Engineers wouldn't be able to figure out how to extract my tongue out of you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks slammin' in that dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its a very nice dress

0|0
    0|0
  • (Jaw drops to floor) Yes, you look STUNNING!

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it would look good in any of those colors.

• That looks very nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It's a gorgeous dress, it really suits you. I would go with white, because the simplicity of white allows you to add glitzy accessories - sparkly earrings, maybe, or even sparkly shoes. And you can add a glamorous wrap in case it's a cool evening. Have fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya mermaid dresses are great

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that looks good on you but go with the light blue dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cute! - The light blue dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow!

0|0
    0|0