Is this a flattering cut/color for this year's prom?

I know its way too early for prom dressing, but dresses were really cheap at this one shop. See my profile picture :) Thanks!

I want this exact cut, but maybe a different color.

Yellow

Light Blueish

Or white. Let me know :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an awesome dress. I like it a lot

• thank you!

• I think whatever color looks most flattering would be the one I pick, but he would still have a say in it :)

• I think white or light blue then.

What Guys Said 10

• I think it looks classy, and so does the wearer. Pinkish is the color I'd gone with, but that's just my opinion.

• It has a slit up the front of the dress, but that's not the one I'm getting. Just a similar cut. The colors I was considering were light blue, yellow or white.

• I'd go with light blue. White seems more for weddings or elegant ballroom dances.

• Looks great :).

About the update, I'd go for either white or creamy yellow or salmon pink.

Light blue might be a little too flash, depending on the dress. Yellow too mind you depending on how hard the color is.

Personally I recommend you go for softer color tones, white fits amazing, it's a bit of a pain because it gets dirty so easy though.

• It looks perfect on you. Fits your shape nicely.

• very flattering dress indeed.

• If it's cold on prom/homecoming, whichever one you're wearing it for, then you might not want to wear white. White reflects white and doesn't keep you warm, plus isn't white reserved for a certain day in a woman's life? If you want to wear white, go ahead but..I'm just telling you how it is

• Alot of girls wear white, lol but yeah I don't want this exact color

• Lmfao so now there's a "right" and "wrong" color dress to wear to a high school dance?

• No, but I'm saying it probably isn't a good idea to wear white

• Definitely white. You look incredible. I am assuming butts stands for a great butt because you make me harder than Chinese Algebra. Even the Corp of Engineers wouldn't be able to figure out how to extract my tongue out of you!

• Your body looks slammin' in that dress!

• i think its a very nice dress

• (Jaw drops to floor) Yes, you look STUNNING!

• I think it would look good in any of those colors.

• That looks very nice.

What Girls Said 6

• It's a gorgeous dress, it really suits you. I would go with white, because the simplicity of white allows you to add glitzy accessories - sparkly earrings, maybe, or even sparkly shoes. And you can add a glamorous wrap in case it's a cool evening. Have fun!

• Ya mermaid dresses are great

• I think that looks good on you but go with the light blue dress.

• That's cute! - The light blue dress.

• Blue

• Yellow!