Honestly, guys (well girls too) is 5'7 / 5'8 too tall for a female?

I'm currently almost about 5'8 and I feel like a giant. Does this turn you off that I'm this height.? What would you say is the limit...

Thanks much

Most Helpful Girl

• That is my height! It's great to be tall. :D

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 6'2", so that wouldn't be too tall for me. When I was younger, I dated a girl who was a foot shorter than me, which made that first goodnight kiss somewhat of a process, lol. I'd be very grateful to date a girl closer to my height in the future.

• Ha, 5'8" isn't even "tall" IMO. If some guy thinks this, he is just too short, lol! But seriously, 5'8" isn't even close to too tall for a girl.

• Its a little bit higher than average

• to me that's a no no because I'm only 5'6" and kissing a girl taller than me is just overly weird

What Girls Said 3

• My sister is that height, she can also share shoes with her boyfriends hehe. She gets tons of guys so I can't see how being tall would be a problem. I mean, models get all the guys right?

• Only short guys would have a problem with it. No offense to short guys, but 5'8 is not giant status lol. I'm about your height and it's not even an issue.

• I'm 5'8 too. I've found that many guys find tall girls attractive. Especially if you show off your nice long legs. Significantly shorter guys may be intimidated.