Let's say a guy was 5'2. How good of a chance does he have with girls?

Would you date a guy who was that short? why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what you're after. If he's after a proper relationship and commitment - people usually go for personality and things like height are irrelevant. If I met a guy who was 5'2 and perfect for me, I'd consider him.

However, I'm keeping it real, women aesthetically prefer taller guys. If he was very hot, he could sill get girls, but it wouldn't count in his favor.

Just like men seem to prefer large chested women, being flat won't rule you out of things, but people who just go for looks seem to prefer it.

What Girls Said 8

• How good of a chance does he have with girls?

Depends on the gals and his physical attractiveness, wealth, and status.

He has a high chance if he pursues gals attracted to short guys or he's physically attractive, wealthy, or high status

He has a low chance if he doesn't pursue gals attracted to short guys or he's not physically attractive, wealthy, or high status

Would you date a guy who was that short?

No

Why or why not?

I'm not attracted to short guys.

• I'm only 5'2, and I don't see the problem. As long as he doesn't look like Danny DeVito. I prefer guys who are my height or taller, but not super tall either. That can be intimidating.

• I know, guys will say, shouldn't personality matter the most, just as you said. But the truth is, guys wouldn't choose to date an ugly girl over a pretty girl if given the choice. Or a girl with a boyish body over a sexy-hot body. Same difference. Don't shoot the messenger.

• I'm 5'1", so it's hard to find a guy shorter than I am. But I don't think height should matter that much, it's who the man is that counts.

My fiance is shorter than most men, but his personality, charm, and intellect make him seem like the tallest man in the room.

Just be the best you can be, and height won't ever be an issue for a woman who's worth your time :)

• A very, very low chance. Unless, he is VERY handsome and rich.

Would I date a guy who is 5'2"? Hell no. That is too short.

Anything under 5'5" is too short for me.

• Sorry to say, no, I wouldn't. I would feel like I was dating a child. It may not be "fair," but nobody ever said the world was fair.

• Oh hell no, I'm 5'7. I would barely even consider dating a guy who was 5'6. Find a girl who's 5'1

• But shouldn't his personality matter to you more than his height? why does that matter so much?

• But shouldn't a girl's personality matter more to you guys than her looks? "Oh but she's so smokin hot!" Yeah.

• If the girl is taller than you, then its a slim chance because I know most girls are very picky when it comes to height and they prefer guys their height or taller. I'm only 5'0 and I'd date a guy who was 5'2, cause height isn't a big deal to me.

What Guys Said 2

• im sure it would be harder

• LOL midget