Is it okay to be taller then a boy you like?

I like this guy, and I'm 5'6 and he is only 5 foot.. Is that a problem? Should that stop me from liking him? He is really nice, and I think we really connect. Advice much needed...

Most Helpful Girl

• I say height isn't a big deal. I like one of my guy friends and he is only 5'2 and I am 5'10. Height is just a number. If yall have a thing together, then go for it. Just because there is some difference in height that shouldn't stop you. You are mainly going for that guy because of his personality and looks. I wish you luck.

What Guys Said 2

• "Is that a problem? Should that stop me from liking him?"

Is that a joke? I mean WHY 'should' that stop you from liking him?! You already like him. Are you looking for someone on here to say "That's wrong, you shouldn't like him because he's short." Nobody's going to say that.

You like him, date him. That's all.

• I say go for it! Many guys would be thrilled to find a woman who doesn't care about height.

What Girls Said 3

• Does it bother you? Who cares what anyone else thinks. If you like him you like him.

• if it doesn't bother you, why not?

• Well according to me, I believe that when you like someone it shouldn't matter about their physical appearance. All that should matter is that you both like each other and are true to each other. Yes, height difference will cause some problems. But if you truly do like one another then you should be able to work around these issues.

• Well yes.. But how do you propose we work around these issues?

• I would say that you simply just go up and talk to him. Just see how it goes, if his friends accept you. And if talking to him is not a possibility, you can always get a friend to talk to him. But it is always better when you approach him because he knows that you are serious about this. A note may also work, but chances are he may not believe you. So I would just recommend talking to him in person, that is before it is too late. And good luck!