Victoria's Secrets PINK

Just wondering why there is so much hype about the PINK clothing and accessories and everything where I live it's like it's own clique and if you don't have PINK your not considered cool

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree! I think they're overrated. I'm so tired of seeing girls walking around in those yoga pants with pink on the back. I personally like Victoria Secrets bras but I feel like of if I started wearing their Pink line I would just be another one of those girls.

What Guys Said 6

• i don't know, but I am in favor of anything written across the butt of women's clothing. gives an excuse to look.

• some people are simply followers to the "trends"...i can tell you;re not one of them! :)

• That's ridiculous. I've never seen a beautiful woman wearing PINK. The only thing I'd recommend would be the hair-spray smelling thingie cause that stuff is amaaaazing

• welcome to high school -___-

• you must live in a small town.

• Just stuck up girls who show off.

What Girls Said 13

• Little do they know that they are letting the brand names, brand them.

I guess knowing this is what separates the mature from the immature.

• Stupid people thinking if you look the same you fit in...PINK isn't even cute tbh

At my school it's American Eagle jeans, rainbows (type of flip flop), and a snarky attitude

• I don't like them lol

I think they're overpriced and they're not even that cute. Some of their sweatpants are really comfy, but the actual designs are just too much glitter and sparkle for my taste. Not only that, but they rarely stay looking the way they do when you buy them. The colors tend to fade out and the sparkles tend to come out of the washer looking like a hot mess.

Those girls are just sheep, following the crowd. Maybe it's because they don't have the creativity or courage to stand out on their own and do their own thing. Maybe they just want to be accepted and feel like wearing overpriced brands that don't last will do the trick!

• My high school it was hollister. Insicure people feel the need to have make brands to make them into a somebody...sad :/ hope you don't feel left out or anything, you def don't need friends like that.

• That's how it is in my HS too

• I hate it and I don't wear it. Everyone had the PINK yoga pangs. It wasn't just that that made you popular it was...idk...just having everything, being thin (some of them were pretty ugly, guess that wasn't a requirement), and being in a sport.

• No I don't think its worth the money well I usually don't like brand name stuff

• I just don't understand why there are green shirts that say PINK

• I guess because those girls really like the PINK line...

• its not a clique... but I like their stuff and have a bunch!

• nothing is dumber than trends like that. it's like wearing hollister. God that was dumb. Yeah lets all wear the same brands so we don't stick out from the crowd cause heaven forbid that would happen

• Its too expensive

• I don't like them