If a guy is one inch shorter than you...?

Ladies if a guy is one inch shorter than you (lets say you are 5' 8" and he is 5' 7", and your eyes and lips still line up so your not looking down to kiss him or look him in the eyes would you still find him datable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I want his love and affection not one inch.

:)

What Girls Said 9

• Well I've never had that but id probably feel weird that I'm hovering over him because sometimes I wear heels so ima go with ya undateable

• Absolutely, as long as he's an interesting and intelligent man. Height has nothing to do with who the man inside it :)

• yes, he is :) but keep in mind that height isn't everything!

• For some girls it's a deal breaker and for others it's not. I guess if it depends if they've always had a hard time fining guys taller then them but for most I don't think an inch is a deal breaker.

• It sounds bad but I would only date guys taller than me. I am not attracted to short guys.

• Not a problem

• Make him wear boots..but if he's got long hair id let it slide

• Yes, one inch is not much. Same height is good.

• i like it when they are taller because it seems more natural to look up then down. also you should me able to wrap arms around his neck to make it be more comfortable.

What Guys Said 0