Before you leave your house, do you make sure you look good?

Okay, so I know this question sounds stupid, but I've been thinking about this for a while now. Last week I was on my way to the hospital, and sitting in the bus I looked at people outside. And I was thinking to myself: did these people think "man I look good today" or "this shirt really suits me" before they went out? :D

I personally take care of my looks, but not as much as a couple of years ago (like, back then I would only wear high heels and lots of makeup). So what do you think? Do you put a lot of time and effort in your looks? And do you put less time and effort when you're in a relationship? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, always. :)

I always make sure everything goes well together, that everything fits good, that my hair is good, and maybe add some nice jewelry. I don't wear makeup so I don't need to worry about that, and if I wear makeup its only mascara and a little bit of lipgloss, I don't like to cake it on so. But I maybe wear makeup 4 times a month so... xD that's not alot. :)

• Oh and if someone is wondering why I don't wear makeup, its because my skin is "perfect" now, like no pimples or whatever, its even, glowy, and I like being natural way more than walking around with a face full of foundation, bronzer, blush, and all that other stuff. :) (I'm not saying other people can't lol, I just don't like it! :D)

• Wow.. lucky you! Haha :)

What Guys Said 7

• It depends. If I am going to work or a meeting outside work, yes. Out on a date, for sure. Meeting friends casually, not so much.

• My wife says I should do that indeed. :D

• It depends on where I am going. Usually I go outside for work or to colage so yeah I of course I do take care about my look. I have never been in serious relationship so I don't know but I think if I would still I would sure care.

I look in mirror so see my self looking disant or not.I don't like to wear lots of powder and cream.Just use body spray and good hair comb that's all.

• Almost all the time.

• yeah I do

• If I go out I make sure I look good. That being said what one person thinks looks could can be very different from another person. Can you answer my question? Thanks. link

• If it's to somewhere important, then yeah.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I always take care of my appearance and it does take time I suppose. But I enjoy it. It's not that I do it because I feel obligated. I like make-up and doing my hair. It's fun to me. I'm in a relationship right now (almost 5 months) and I'm still exactly the same as I was before. I do the same things and haven't let myself go in any way.

• Most the time - yes - before I leave the house I make sure I look good. Sometimes if I'm just going to the studio I really don't care and will leave without a second glance. But for the most case; yes I want to look good.

It doesn't mean I cake myself in make-up everyday - but I try to put some effort into my appearance.

• Before you leave your house, do you make sure you look good?

No

Do you put a lot of time and effort in your looks?

In my opinion no

• Most times I make sure I look good before leaving my house. It depends where I'm going. If I'm going to a drug store to buy something, I'm not dressing up or putting on makeup or anything. I'll just throw on some shorts and a vneck and leave.

Do you put a lot of time and effort in your looks? Yeah.

Do you put less time and effort when you're in a relationship? Not really.

• It's more of a "Eh, that'll do." Kind of thing for me.

I change outfits 2-3 times before heading out. I ALWAYS make sure my hair and nails look good when I go out.

I put even more effort & time, when in a relationship. I want to keep him happy.

• I don't try to make sure I look good. Honestly, I just don't care. I've never worn makeup (allergies), and I don't do my hair. I just make sure I am clean and I don't smell haha. When I'm in a relationship it's the same. My boyfriends never seen me dressed up, and he doesn't complain.

• Only when I'm going to be out for a long time do I care

• Heck ya

• i always like to look decent. I am not the type to run out in sweats, messy hair and no makeup unless I am only going to the gym or drugstore or walking my dog

i always wear some makeup. and I make sure my hair is decent. clothing, it varies but I try not to be too sloppy

i don't go "all out" every day though