Guys, do you like a girl who can dress nicely or idc?

OK I dress pretty nicely for school a lot of people say I'm dressy does it matter if I dress really nice or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I guess you can do the both being nice and have a good personality and dressed nice the problem solved !

• i guess it's all about personality and being nice not ego

• i guess you can do the both being nice and have a good personality and dressed nice the problem solved !

• i think its nice if they do

• idc

• Dress nicely because you like dressing that way. I wish there was a girl when I was in high school last year. Most girls do not dress dressy and I love when girls dress dressy.

• Yes, I do appreciate when a girl wears something nice, I do notice it for sure!

• Don't really care. Unless we're getting photos taken for some reason, then it might be nice.

What Girls Said 3

• Dressing up can be a nice change of pace. Wear whatever makes you feel good. Most guys genuinely won't care unless whatever you're wearing happens to be:

1) Something a prostitute would wear.

2) A costume of some kind

3) EXTREMELY formal/unique compared to the norm in your area.

• Guys like a girl that looks good and if you dress causual you can still look good you don't need too go all out with hair make up and jewelry to get him to be attracted

• Unknown.