Including underwear, shoes, and accessories.
- Less than $254% (3)13% (6)7% (9)Vote
- $25-$7512% (10)11% (5)11% (15)Vote
- $75-$15017% (14)23% (11)19% (25)Vote
- $150-$25010% (8)15% (7)11% (15)Vote
- More than $25057% (49)38% (18)52% (67)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
In an entire year? This poll seems more focused on men than women (men often spend much less on clothes than women). I've spent move than $250 on clothes in the last week.I don't even want to know how much I spend on clothes in a year. I mean, a really nice pair of leather shoes can cost upwards of $250 alone. I appreciate high quality clothes and I love fashion, but I don't understand how even someone who doesn't can spend less than $150 a year. Even for men, you need socks and a winter jacket, shirts, suits (if your job requires it or you are going to a wedding or another formal event) shoes exc. I understand that a lot of these things last a long time, but even then.1