How do I tell a girl she is beautiful?

how do I tell a girl she's beautiful or hott without coming off corny or like a player?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes be corny! Here's one!

YOU: "Excuse me, has anyone ever told you you're a shining example of physiological/genetic perfection?"

Hopefully she'll laugh..

HER: hehehe

YOU: "Well, I'm glad you laughed. Because although you really are breathtaking, and I wanted to get a glimpse at the personality inside of the beauty before I introduced myself. My name is XGustaX. :D

ANYWAY, don't practice lines or anything, just be natural when you see her say what naturally comes out. If it strikes you like "wow she's stunning" Simply say that.

Or just... "You're absolutely beautiful". and give her a small flower picked from outside. :]

What Girls Said 10

• Just look her in the eyes and say "you're beautiful" and smile. She'll be like "aww thanks", so just smile and continue the conversation... I think, that'll make her think about you at the end of the day.

Also, don't say it too much (friend zoned guys do lolol) and don't hang on to it like, just continue the conversation as you normally would. :)

• If I were you, I would say it when I'm greeting her.

Like, "Good morning Lisa! Oh wow, you look beautiful". If I were "Lisa", that would make my day :) And it would not be weird at all in my opinion, if you do know her a little bit at least.

• Don't say it like it's a casual observation. If you want a girl to feel like it's heartfelt, you need to say it during a serious conversation, and you need to have something specific about her appearance that you love.

• Just say it...

• Every girl desires to be told they're beautiful rather than hot. Be yourself and when the moment feels right tell her.

• Just go up to her and tell her she's gorgeous. She'll be flattered

• Say beautiful, not hot. She will love hearing that she's beautiful much more than hot

• not many guys are brave enough to say beautiful. saying hot is so much easier. she'd appreciate beautiful.

• Yeah just say you think she's beautiful

• just be casual and blunt at the same time like ending a sentence after a small talk conversation, like yeah I can't wait till the movie comes out...you look really beautiful by the way!

What Guys Said 4

• If you are not dating her yet you should not tell her anything like that. She will know you want her and she will feel she has you wrapped around her finger. She will probably lose interest and go on to another challenge. You will do better playing a little hard to get.

• you don't need to tell a girl she is hot or beautiful if you don't know her well

• Why not?

• well lets face it .. life is not easy you don't just go to a girl and tell her she is beautiful and you got yourself a date .. girls like challenging, interesting guys although most of them are boring -girls- .. so don't tell a girl you don't know well she is beautiful

• Just be honest bro and speak from your heart. Tell her that you think she's beautiful and she will absolutely appreciate it.

• Don't. Do it with body language or increased physical contact, not words.