How does this type of hair usually grow out?

Hey what's up. So, I have tried growing my hair out several times, but each time I end up cutting it when it gets to the awkward stage. By that I mean, where it is about to grow up, and slowly fall back down (Making the bangs and what now), and it just kind of puffs up.

So here is what I look like

link

link

Thats the longest I have gotten it to before it just started sticking up.

And Just as an example I typed in to google "Long wavy Hair"

link

I got that as a result

Now how do you guys think my hair would look if it grew out? Not good or bad, but the actually style of it? Big curls, or would it just end up straightening out a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• try using hair products to enhance the curl in your hair and get rid of the frizz.

theres a lot of curling cremes that can help.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it would be curly, but more like loose, wavy curls as opposed to those in the link you attached. :) Are there any other pictures of you that show off your hair more? Like, shows more of the texture and style of it?

• Not sure because sometimes the ends curl up but wearing a ponytail to get through the awkward stage

• Tight curls

What Guys Said 1

• I assume it would be pretty curly still, unless you took a hair straighner or whatever girls use on their hair.