Would you consider those outfits modest?

My brother gave me a speech about not dressing slutty in public. It was kinda weird because he didn't speak to me directly but more about girls in general. So I asked "do you think I dress slutty?" and he was like "oh no no, you're fine. I'm just saying"

But I wanted to get some second opinions.

I almost always wear either skinny jeans with a long shirt (short or long sleeve depending on the season, or with cardigan) or high waist skirts with a long sleeve or t-shirt and leggings or tights in winter. I also often wear dresses.

I don't think I have any shirts that show any cleavage but most skirts or dresses I have kinda show of my legs. They usually end about 3 - 4,5 inch above my knees. Is that ok?

link

link

link

link

link link link (with shirt obviously)

link

link

sorry I don't have a real good eye for this kind of stuff, but I just measured with some of my skirts and it's more like one - 3 inch above my knees. With one or two exeptions maybe that are around 4 -5 inch
Ok, thanks for the positive feedback everyone, I just wanted to double check because I don't want people to see me in the wrong light

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing slutty about what I have just seen.

What Guys Said 7

• You have fantastic taste in clothes, I must say!

• Those look good, nothing slutty, good job.

• nothing bad about any of those. don't care for some of them fashion wise but that's just me. sexy & slutty are not the same thing either if that makes a difference

• well ya, I was just looking for stuff that is cut similar to things I have at home

• yeah they are modest and I think they look very nice

• No problem with what you wear. Very nice,modest and classy.

• Yeah those look modest to me.

• Those look nice. Very classy and modest. Those several skirts 4-5 inches above the knee aren't slutty.

What Girls Said 9

• NOT slutty at all. Not even in the least bit. He was not talking about you.

Those are all cute and totally appropriate.

• Its OK for it to be 3inches if your tall its gona be different than someone with shorter legs for it to look slutty.I think you'd know if you were showing to much-no brother likes to see his sister all vamped up

• Those outfits are incredibly modest

• That's not slutty, that's classy. I like those outfits. :)

• I think it's modest and girl, of you actually care thr also means you aren't slutty. Plus you have good taste in clothes :) and I am Mormon the modest police so don't worry!

• They're all appropriate.

• Not slutty at all, especially compared to the booty shorts and cropped tops you see. I swear, sometimes I think girls are wearing underwear and not shorts.

• Ya I think the same thing sometimes, but after all the rather harsh things my brother said about them I just wanted to be sure I don't come across like that too

• nope not at all slutty

• Who cares if it is .as long as it looks good and id wear that