What shoes do you girls wear in the winter?

Ok, so I know it's early to ask and yes, "women and their shoes" but I was wondering what kind of shoes you girls wear in the winter. I'm looking for some new shoes to wear this winter, I have Uggs (yes, I know.. but they're warm and comfy), sneakers (adidas) and high heel boots. I wanted to know what kind of shoes you girls wear Because I just want regular shoes, low but warm. And what shop did you get them from? I was thinking of looking for this kind of shoes: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are cute. I like any kind of short boots. Right now, western style boots are coming in a lot, and the ones with low heels are comfy.

link

I pretty much like any comfy boot like doc martens link

or moccasins. link

link

Also, there are short lace up boots out with a flat heel in various colors.

link

• I get most of my shoes at any discount shoe place like famous footwear, db shoes, or places like TJMaxx, Marshalls, And Ross.

What Guys Said 1

• The most popular shoe I see girls wearing are those long boots with the skinny jeans.

What Girls Said 7

• Last winter I wore my Uggs (yes, I know :P) and a pair of cheap black combat boots ( link ) which I got because they have wonderful grip on snow and ice (which there is a lot of where I live). I would have loved a pair of the knee length boots that all the girls were wearing ( link ). Steve Madden is the way too go if you want boots like that. And remember that any boots can be warm if you wear thick, fluffy socks :)

• Yeah, I've got my pair of fluffy socks :D haha. oh well, they say uggs don't look that pretty but they're so warm and comfy! I'll check out Steve Madden, I really like his shoes but I haven't seen low heel or no heel shoes from him, must check that out!

• I personally use (ankle) boots with a low heel. I never wear sneakers, not during any season, because my style is more like classy instead of teenish lol :D

And I don't shop from a *certain* store, but in Finland we have a store called Aleksi13, and their bags and shoes are just... gorgeous :)

• Hm, I never tried low heel boots, lol, I always go for the high ones. I should try finding a nice pair like that! My feet will be grateful :D

• Yeah, I like wedges too, depends on what shoes and the wedge. But ballerina shoes in winter are a bit too cold for me :p

• I know, I meant if you use them indoors.

• Pointed black flats for a casual look, black lace up ankle booties for a dressy look, and other ankle boots as a lower preference.

Random places that don't stand out.

I don't wear them to keep warm so I can't help there.

• I always wear boots in winter, love them. Not high heel boots though, but I think have about 6 different pairs plus one pair that is for when there is actually a lot of snow. I have uggs too, but I also have a lot of others

• That's my problem actually, I like wearing boots but for school and walking around all day I'm not gonna wear my fancy high heel boots, but I can't find any pair of flat boots I like, lol. Agh, I need to go shopping next month! :')

• well I have some like that link link link they kinda have low heels, but you can easily walk in them all day

• I just wear plain winter boots. I don't care how stylish my feet are, as long as they're warm.

• Eventhough its cold I still wear flats

• I wear boots in the winter