Would you allow your SO to do your hair?

girls: would you allow your boyfriend to put a relaxer/perm, flat iron, dye or highlight your hair?

guys: would you allow your girlfriend to cut or dye your hair?

my boyfriend actually put 2 relaxers (or perms) into my hair and did a GREAT job (he is white and I'm black) I'm actually shocked with how great he was lol

• YES!! I would
    67% (4)33% (1)56% (5)Vote
  • NO! Id rather trust a blind person to do it
    17% (1)33% (1)22% (2)Vote
  • As long as its 7gnat or Palek I'm good
    16% (1)34% (1)22% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I want my hair damaged then yes, I would allow him to do my hair.

He has no idea what he is doing.

I think I'd let him experiment on a doll before he did with me.

I love my hair, and I'd hate to think of myself has a lab rat while he tries to see if he can put chemicals or apply heat to my hair.

Has your boyfriend ever did relaxers to hair before?

0|0
    0|0
    • He has done my hair before and he surprisingly good at it. He has dated a few girls and they all trusted him with their hair.

• Well he had experience so he doesn't really count.

The typical male has no experience in hairstyling or putting in products. So naturally they wouldn't do too great of a job unless its something they had practice with before.

What Guys Said 4

• haha hell to the power of no! I've seen what she does to my stepdaughter's hair! Her friend back home call her hair "mushroom toilet hair" That's like a big insult there.

I think I'd rather take a chance with a blind person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut: yes

Dye: no

Only because I don't dye my hair. But (assuming she knew what she was doing) I would be OK with her trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex did a good job cutting my hair. not too into changing hair colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Allow to cut my hair? Sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If he knows how then sure, nothing wrong with gettin' your hair done for free.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't let him style my hair.What would I allow my SO to do to my hair? Touch it on a good day. I'm the only one I trust with my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id only let him if he's had experience otherwise I wont

0|0
    0|0