Which outfit do you prefer?

Ladies, which outfit would you prefer on your man? A more fashion-forward, cool look, or a more athletic, jocky look?

Fashion-forward: link

Athletic: link

I'm glad to see answers aren't too lopsided.. I was expecting very strong responses for either or.

So is it safe to say that a guy rocking either of these outfits gets an OK in your book?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fashion-forward. But in the end, as long as his clothes are clean, match together and they fit him, he can wear just about anything lmao.

Once I was at a store and there was this guy in his twenties wearing black suit pants and a light blue dress shirt. I immediately felt kind of attracted to him (has this ever happened to anyone else?) even when his face was just average-looking. I've been saying that "a man looks good only if he dresses well" but this was the first time I actually experienced it.

Where I come from, the guys who wear "fashion forward"-clothes are either gay or nerds, and the ones who wear "athletic" clothes are jerks. :D

What Girls Said 12

• well your athletic look isn't really that athletic besides the tee-shirt... and the fashion forward one isn't that really fashionable... I personally like the more fashion one as it tends to look more thought out... that would be okay to hang out in but it isn't dressy. You dress for success they say... I personally never found the guys that were jocks attractive...

• Eh... I don't really like either, but if I had to choose I'd pick the first one, though it would show up as a weak signal on my gaydar.

I just like guys in a well-fitting t-shirt and jeans.

• Anything but preppy looking.

• That's actually a hard choice when I looked at the pictures.. But I'd go for the athletic one.

• Usually both but with the pictures you've linked, I'd go with fashion-forward.

• Fashion forward,I kind of fell out of the hot jock thing in middle school

• I like when guys appear to not have tried hair. Jeans and a simple tee, you can never go wrong! Button downs are also very nice.

• Both are fine, but I'd choose the fashion forward look.

• Its kind of hard. There both really nice. Athletic.

• neither. I don't like any of the styles you posted.

• first link...though I've seen way more cute athletic outfits than the one you posted.

• I say the 1st link for sure^.^

What Guys Said 1

• How about none? They both look youthful and clueless in my opinion. They might work on high school teens but it take a little more sophistication to work a real crowd.