51% (18)43% (3)50% (21)Vote
  • The second one
    23% (8)14% (1)21% (9)Vote
  • They're both bad
    26% (9)43% (3)29% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
it's for a first date
hmm, seems like I'll be looking for different dresses!

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• They both suck

DO NOT Wear Dresses That Make You Look Pregnant On Your First Date.

A seam right under the breasts is NOT flattering.

Given a mandatory choice between the two, I'd find a girl in Dress Number two more attractive.

Simply because dress one can make absolutely anyone look pregnant.

4|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• the first one looks prettier like that, but I've noticed that dresses that begin right underneath the breast like that have an effect on your body that, well, makes a woman look pregnant. its pseudo-maternity wear if you will. the second one just looks like something youd wear to a costume party or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Link #1, as the shoulder adornments on the link #2 dress give it a conservative, almost "Amish" feel. Might be nice if you were to serve beer at an "Octoberfest" celebration also.

0|0
    1|0
  • formal date?

0|1
    0|0
    • Should I dress down more? I'm hoping for a nice warm day so I'd like to look really pretty and feminine.

• Show All
    • We met online...

• Yeah, still though, don't give him the impression you're easy, just go with what I suggested

• I don't like the colours on the first one but its shape brings out your body better.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have to choose I'd say the first one, But really I don't like either

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one, the second one looks too 18th centuryish, honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one, it gots bright colors. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Okay I got two opinions for you. My guy friend says that he likes the 2nd one (the less colorful one- link

I personally like the first one, but the second one is also very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan of either, but I personally like the second better if I had to choose one. The first looks like something my mom would wear at least the second one looks a bit more retro and quirky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the second dress. It's fun and flirty. The colors are much better than than the darkness of the first dress. The first dress reminds me of a something that a little girl would wear to a funeral, I don't like it at all. I'm not in love with the second one by any means, it's not my style - but the first is terrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you got the ones mixed up. 1st link was all colorful. The second was the grey one.

• I like the first one. Its prettier. The other one is like a raining day or when your sad. If that makes any sense at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one. But solid colors look better in photos = )

0|0
    0|0
  • In picked the 1st one but I do think it could possibly make you look a little big at the bottom. Now, I kinda think both are bad...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one better it is really cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Second is definitely better because first makes you look pregnant !

0|0
    0|0
  • the 1st one.

0|0
    0|0