Girls, how many pairs of earrings do you have?

Do you have one, two, or several pairs? And what are their sizes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure. Probably between 15-20 pairs of 'regular' sized earrings, like standard size, dangly ones and ones with posts. I have two sets of ear lobe piercings. The first set is stretched to 00g, and I have three or four sets of plugs that I can wear in those. My second set is normal piercing size and I can wear whatever in those. Sometimes if I want to wear more than one pair, I'll put a smaller pair [post or dangly] in my second set, and wear a longer or more extravagant pair of dangly earrings in my first set, but tucked in underneath whatever plugs I'm wearing. So they don't get in the way and they don't fall out. I may find some kind of picture example to post later.

What Girls Said 20

• Wow...I just counted for the first time, 65 pairs haha. I haven't worn any of them yet because I only recently got my ears pierced, but I guess they accumulated over time...With my grandma giving me a lot of her old jewelery and the earrings that came in sets with necklaces and stuff.

Most of them are pretty small. The biggest are feather earrings that kinda look like these link . I have tiny baby ears so getting some heavy ones would probably be a bad idea.

• I have no idea. A lot. I have had pierced ears since I was 10 years old and they have accumulated over time. They are cheap to buy and I often get them as presents. They are all shapes and sizes and colors. I think I only wear about 5 different pairs on a regular basis though.

• I have tons of them but only 5 or 6 pair I regularly wear.they're the big basketball wives style beaded hoops, or dangly ornamental kind.I'm really into earrings

• I have a lot. They accumulate easily when you can buy them in 5 packs at Walmart.

I only have three piercings, though. One in each ear lobe and one in my left cartilage. I keep the same earrings in all the time: diamond studs that I got for my 18th birthday in my lobes and a silver hoop in my cartilage.

• None, since my ears aren't pierced. I have about 5 or 6 ear cuffs though.

• At least thirty. Probably more. But a lot of them are kinda crappy and from when I was younger. They are anywhere from little studs to medium/large. No really really big things though.

• I have a few, but I've only worn them for like a special occasion or something. I barely ever wear earrings.

• Probably 10-20 pairs if I were to guess. I don't ever wear earrings.

• Uncountable.

• 32. I just went and counted them; you should feel honored. ;)

They're all studs of various sizes. I don't do danglies.

• zero

• Too many to count or remember but over 30 and my earrings aren't sized since they're not guages

• My ears are not pierced!

• Somewhere around 10-15

• None, my ears aren't pierced.

• I have several pairs and different sizes. Studs, dangles and hoops

• Too many to count, I love 'em

• I think around 6 pairs... yeah I know its not alot, but I'm not really into earrings, and the ones that I have, I adore, so I'm happy with it :) I don't need any other earrings I think.

• none... not a great fan of them

• I used to have a lot but I stopped wearing them once I got to college, now it seems like I don't have any

What Guys Said 0