Do I look good in a belly shirt?

I love this new belly shirt but friends are giving me negative feedback and I'm really mad about it. I wanna prove them wrong. Can you answer this so I can prove to them that you don't have to be 90 pounds to rock one of these? The pic is set as my profile pic. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not into belly shirts at all. 90lbs is unhealthy, but you shouldn't be fat either. not everything is eye candy, its like walking around with a muffin top and askin if you look good, this isn't directed at you, I'm merely explaining the 'reasoning' behind this question, which makes it seem stupid. If you like it go for it. If you don't , whatever. If you're concerned about your looks, go get in shape and start running some miles/ quit fast food/take out. If it looks natural it looks good. But if your sides are bulging out with fat * Waist* then no that ain't right ,and you're over weight. Some girls naturally have bigger thighs without cellulite, that looks sexy, although "love handles" or flabs for some people.. no...nooo.. noooo.The fact you're trying to prove something to others, seems pointless. Why have a pissing contest? Arrogance isn't going to solve anything,it doesn't show confidence,it is more unattractive. If you're worried about fashion, find something that compliments your body.

What Guys Said 15

• I think you look really good in one, I don't really agree with the other users. I think the fact that your boobs are big gives some people the impression that it makes you look like you have rolls. if you look closely it is obvious you don'y and it looks good! keep it that way :P

• Nope

• No.

Your body is pretty good overall but that shirt is not working for you.

• You have big boobs which can cause you to get fatter. It's not the best to wear a top like that with big boobs

• You look great in my opinion. If you like how you look you'll, and feel comfortable go for it! Nowdays people are brainwashed by the media that celebrates skinny look, but every person likes different stuf so there are lots of us who find you attractive. Most important is healt so it's OK to be slightly chubby as long as you are healthy and don't go to extreme which some people like.

• it's disgusting.

lose some weight first, then you can dress this way.

• First of all, I'm extremely embarrassed. I think I look good in it but obviously, I'm just a girl with a fat belly trying to look skinny, according to others. Idc, I'm not disgusting and that was rude...

• keep living in your fantasy bubble. good look with your life.

• Ok, reading through these comments...I sound ridiculous. You're right. I guess compared to other pictures, I don't look as good as I think I do. I could stand to lose some belly, I guess. I'm really sorry for arguing. Everyone on here is saying that I've got a big, inflated belly...so, I have one. once again, I'm sorry for being rude. You were just being honest. I'll probably stick with the belly for now, though. I love goodies and don't work out much.

• You look fine, I'd date you. However, don't wear that shirt. In fact, most girls shouldn't wear that shirt.

• That shirt isn't working for you

• No you don't look good in the belly shirt.

• I agree with your friends. That shirt isn't the best look.

• yes I think you look good in it. and I like a girl with a bit of a belly too.

• It doesn't look quite good on you.

• Sorry, I agree with your friends.

That shirt does not look good on you.

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but your friends are right. It is time to spend more time doing crunches to tone up before you can wear that safely.

• No, it doesn't look good. It doesn't look as bad as girls that have lots of rolls, but you should only wear one of those shirts if you have a flatter tummy. Your current tummy is a bit on the soft/pudgy side and it doesn't look good in that shirt. My recommendation is to wear a regular blouse or t-shirt, or tone up your tummy.

What Girls Said 11

• Um, you don't actually need to be skinny or anorexic to wear those...but if you are gonna expose your stomach on a casual basis...or oufit wise...it should be toned up. Your belly looks chubby and fluffy...not really complimentry to the belly shirt. It is already hard enough exposing your stomach in public without looking like a whore..or weirdo...unless you are pooling or beaching.

She looks nice in her belly shirt imo- link

• I don't think belly shirts are that great on anyone, you can be really slim but the belly shirt still makes you look bigger at the front. I'd leave it, stick to more casual tops unless you're hitting the beach.

• I don't think anyone looks good in a belly shirt unless they're at a beach or at home. But I see what your friends are getting at. Working out a bit would not only make your tummy tighter but it's good for you and releases enzymes that make you feel all happy and stuff.

• Its sort of hard to tell since the picture is upside down and diagonal. But it doesn't seem terribly flattering. Do more of a hi-low shirt. Then sometimes you see your stomach but not all the time. It'll look better. Classier.

• hey do what the f*** you want to do I'm not the skinniest nor the fattest but I mean who are we to judge ? do what you think looks fine don't rely on other peoples opinions..

• Its kind of hard to tell since its not from a distance

• Please, lose weight first.

Dress in clothes that suits your body shape. You're flaunting it the wrong way.

• ...Is this a serious question?

No, you do not have the body to pull off a belly shirt.

• Ewww no

• Nope, I wouldn't if I were you.

• No, a lot of people don't look good with a belly shirt, sure you see some people wear them in movies and music vids but their outfit doesn't actually look good.. it's not very stylish, it's just something people associate with what they see in the movies and things, a hot girl showing off that flat tanned tum but really, if you think about it, she'd look better in other types of clothes. Belly shirts don't really do much for anyone no matter what figure you have.