Guys: When you tell a girl she's cute, are you being honest?

Would you ever lie just to get her interest or out of pity? Guys rarely tell me I'm cute, so I start believing they weren't serious when they tell me I'm cute or adorable.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't usually lie to a girl about being cute - you lie to get in her pants, and it's better to lie to an attractive girl and get in her pants.

I don't think guys lie out of pity, either. That's why it's always a bad idea to ask us if a dress makes you look fat.

We don't lie out of pity.

What Guys Said 7

• Hmm... you know, usually people rarely give out complements.

They see bad things, they complain. They see good --> keep their mouth shut.

Unless they are smart, a small number of people reverse this, and these are the people that get you thinking... "Hmm maybe I am cute..." --> Then you fall in love with him, and everyone's happy. Why not?

• No, I don't lie about such things, when I really don't find a girl attractive I just don't say anything to her.

• We'll I am unattractive.

So I never compliment girls on their looks.

They don't wan't/need to hear it from me.

• Nah I tend to give straight up answers.

• I always give a girl an honest answer and always would say she is cute. You are cute too in your own way.

• Yes, I never compliment a girl if I don't mean it.

• Cute girls sre those we want BJs from, hot girls are those we want raw anal, pretty girls are those we want to give facials, beautiful those we want to come inside. It can be many other things.

What Girls Said 1

• i have the same problem...with "sexy" too