What stores have the best jeans for a great price?

I don't really want to buy any jeans over 40 dollars and I need some new pairs because 2 ripped and my mom thought she could secretly buy me some for Christmas ( they fit me terribly).

Most Helpful Girl

• American Eagle has the best not-too-expensive jeans in my opinion. The price range is anywhere from $30 to $50. I've been buying my jeans there for 5 years now and I can wear a pair every day for almost an entire year before they start showing signs of wear (wow, that rhymed!), plus they have a lot of different styles and washes. You can get cheaper jeans in other stores but you'll be sacrificing quality or fit, probably both - the color will fade dramatically with the first wash, the seams will fray, the zippers will be nasty, things like that.

• I actually can't fit their jeans but, they were a good price there. Thanks for your answer. :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, when I'm looking for jeans that fit right, I always hit up the big name brand stores... Always stay registered with the bigger stores becuase you receive emails when they are having sales and you get coupons... Example... I just went to NY&Co and bought 4 pairs for $80... They were bogo and I had $70 off a purchase over $150... And they fit me AMAZINGLY, and are great quality so they last forever.

• I am all about the 5-10 dollar jeans at local consignment/thrift stores. And if they don't fit perfectly no big deal 'cause they're only $5. However, I found some levi bold curve jeans recently and I love them. They fit my bum perfectly.

• I would say H&M but if you don't have that try forever 21 they are SO cheap or rue 21 or somewhere like nordstrom's rack or filenes basement because they have mall store jeans but way lower prices!

• Ross

• I would believe that Kmart would be a good selection, they are not over priced but they last for years depending on how much you wear them and for what reason. Good luck :)