Guys what do you think of girls with tattoos?

do you find it attractive or do you find it unattractive what ever you answer is what is the reason why.

Most Helpful Guy

• less is more. Get a tattoo on your chest and I won't even look at you. Just sayin

What Guys Said 13

• Small tattoos are okay by me, but if there are too many or too big, I'm turned off.

Still, if this is asking if you should get one, go for it. Don't worry about what crusty old farts on the interent think lol.

• Depends on the kinds of tatoos she has.

Personally I have a ladyfriend from Russia who I have some adult conversations with and I've talked about getting her some very specific tatoos.

• Girls NEVER understand how Truly Awesome males find female skin to be...and, though I do not speak for all...yet I speak for many..we do not understand why you would mar, deface or otherwise disfigure something that we view as Perfect. Not sure if you willl understand that...but most males will...same as we hate to see females battered or injured or killed in war.

• Oh except for me. ;)

• haha yeah, I like skin to be as natural and undamaged as it can be. :P

• Wow! You are Awesome! I was not sure if you were serious...I am so glad that I can be your friend..I hope you can reconcile the transgressions that were waged against you..and perservere...I wish you Exceptional Luck and am always warm towards a fellow snake fan...<3<3<3=D

• It doesn't make her any more or less attractive physically, but tattoos are a turn off to me just because I prefer natural skin.

• I don't like tattoos, but it's not a deal-breaker or anything.

• I think, HepB, HepC, HIV, IV drug user, pro, genital herpes, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis, anorexic, multiple psychiatric problems, finance in ruiins, past suicidality, antidepressants, benzos, rehab rehab rehab.

• They're ugly.

• a little one isn't that big a deal but lots of them or really big ones are just ugly. One girl I work with has a big one on her shoulder and it looks manly. she's also got them on top of her feet, ugh. that's so ugly.

The reason why? I can't say except to say they're ugly and just ruin a girls looks.

• I prefer without, but it's usually not a big deal.

• I think it's cool. I believe it to be a form of art. I want to get one myself but don't have the money...

• Some tattoos on women are beautiful. I was sitting on the train next to a girl with a very short skirt, she had an amazing tattoo of a rose on her thigh, a work of art in fact. Could only see part and I have no idea how far up it went :-).

• Sexy only if it's not an extreme amount of tattoos or massive ones.

• Don't think anything about those girls, just not attracted to it.

What Girls Said 3

• I know you asked for guys opinions but I am gonna give mine anyway. Every guy is different so some will like tattoos on females and some won't. The friends I have are mostly heavily tattooed both males and females so it will depend mostly on the specific demographic you are speaking to. I guess what I am saying is there is never going to be a definite answer to these questions because everyone is different and have different preferences.

• My brother says he doesn't like them

• Oh, so you don't want a girl's opinion?

Fine then, I won't give you my opinion! >:(

LOL just kidding, I'ma shove it down your throat: I think it depends on the tattoo :D

• anybody is free to answer the question just because the question didn't include girls doesn't mean girls can't answer.

• I saw a girl a couple of months ago with "Johnny" on the side of her f***ing NECK! ..where NOBODY could miss it...It was SO ugly..lol...and my name is John...ugh...*vomits*

• Haha, oh John. LOL :)