What do you think of my facial hair?

I am growing out a beard inspired by link

I just started a few weeks ago and obviously it needs more time but what do you think so far? link

0|0
20|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Dude, no... not even on Johnny Depp. GO for this instead :D link

2|4
    0|1
  • It looks fine. If I met you for the first time and you had the facial hair I'd think nothing of it. It doesn't stand out and it doesn't look bad.

0|1
    0|1
  • Stop there, that's fine the way it is. If you grow it just like his and you ask me again, my answer will be negative.

0|1
    0|1
    • cool, thanks for the input :)

• ^ I don't like facial hair in some cases because it doesn't suit everyone / doesn't do anything for them but the main reason is that it doesn't feel nice, it's prickly.

That aside, it looks good on you. Nice hairstyle too.

• I take facial hair and baldness on a case by case basis.

Right now, what you have, works..

I think, in a week, it will still work..

But I think if you let it run wild on your face like a starving wolverine...

It won't be so nice..

1|1
    0|1
  • it doesn't even look good on johnny depp. Facial hair could look good on you but not like that johnny style. I would it a a little around you chin

1|0
    0|1
  • not really a fan. I think clean shaven would suit you better for now. but do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of Johnny Depp either, scruff on a man is hott.. but personally a beard/stache is just not my thing.

0|1
    0|2
  • I think it's kind of cute.

0|1
    0|1
    • I was kinda afraid to ask since a lot of people on gag don't like any facial hair

• I like facial hair, especially the goatee kind. It feel cool kissing a guy with facial hair. It tickles. xDD

• It's not that great looking. You can't pull off facial hair, imo.

1|0
    1|1
  • I like jonhnny deep's and will smith's

0|0
    0|0
  • men w great full beards. trimmed and neat looking, well kept

is mega SEXY AND HOT

0|0
    0|1
  • Apart from the fact that I hate facial hair, yours looks a bit sparse and unkempt.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks like a pretty mature look… maybe when you get older?

0|0
    0|2
  • U look like a new born bird with fluffy feathery bits sticking out your bby butt skin looool

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, Johnny Depp is always a great inspiration for looks :)

It doesn't look bad

0|0
    0|0
  • go for a 5'oclock shadow.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't understand why most on here hate facial hair, I think it looks hot on you, a little more growth and it'll look even yummier

0|0
    0|2
  • You will look like an Irish Mexican.

0|2
    0|1
  • Facial hair will look good on you!

I personally prefer facial hair quite a bit, but I do like it close cropped and not stringing down more than anything. It kinda depends on your crowd, I think ... a lot of hipster kids have WILD facial hair :)

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• Go for it. It will fill out more after awhile and give ya the effect you want, Oh, also I like your new icon pic. At first I thought someone had pooped in a bucket, but when I enlarged it I could see that it's a big pot of delicious potatoes.

0|1
    0|1
  • I had a goatee about 10 years ago but shaved it for my brother's wedding and never grew facial hair again...until last year for No Shave November. I've had a beard since then. I decided I'd keep what I grew, but I shave my neck and trim the rest of it. I'm wondering if it's a coincidence that as soon as I had the stubble grown out and was on my way to a beard that I started to get more popular with the ladies. I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like Leon Trosky. Intellectual women, French women, Chnese women will all go crazy.

Isn't that enough for you?

0|0
    0|1
  • Stache needs some work. Overall too bad though.

1|0
    0|1
  • it seems like you will need more effort. try growing it longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a lot of growing to do.

0|1
    0|1
    • it goes slow lol, wasn't gifted with amazing growth of facial hair but I will stick with it :D, worth a try at least, thanks for your answer :)

• looks like you drew a goatee with a eyeliner

0|1
    1|0
  • Dont grow it too long. It should be just right

0|0
    0|0
  • Pirate!

Keep it goin', man.

0|0
    0|1
  • Like anon I wasn't gay till I saw your new haircut AND that new beard. Shiver me timbers

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't gay until I saw that manly beard :P It is the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk but my balls grow more hair than that.

0|1
    1|1