Butterface...Question is for the women.

Does a hot body outshine and ugly face for a guy to be attractive looking to women?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• There are guys, that at first glance.. have unattractive faces...

Some, less then unattractive..

But then, as you get to know them.. their facial expressions..

See there eyes shine.. the way they smile...

They are no longer unattractive.. sometimes, it goes beyond no longer being unattractive...

• Id much rather have a pretty face. A hot body is just a bonus!

• It depends on each individual woman. It might for me but I think the deal breaker for most women is a guy that can keep them entertained. I've seen ugly guys get a ton of girls because they were so interesting and fun girls wanted to be around and a hot body is always a plus.

• No. It's all about personal preference, though. For me personally, I don't care about a hot body. Although it would be a bonus, I really couldn't care less if he didn't have a hot body by any means. I do think Bradley Cooper is hot, but I think Paul Rudd, Michael Cera, etc. very very attractive even if they don't have a hot body.

• it depends. attraction is really hard to gauge. Most people are so into their own looks, they don't even give themselves a chance to see if attraction will over-rule aesthetics. good luck.

• Hmmmm...depends on the girl! I always tell myself that the hot bod will not be passed on to my kids, but the face will definitely have an effect on their appearance. I have dated guys with cute faces, that are not in shape.

• so an ugly face is just a total turn off?

• for me it is...some people don't care. a lot of guys value a girl's body over her far. the same goes for girls :) is REALLY depends on the girl. Anyone that tells you otherwise is mistaken...

• Yes

• thanks for your opinion

• ugly is a mean word. I hate it. as it were, I much prefer a cute face over a hot body.

• Never, a hot face is just as importanat as a hot body. Its either both or none, but if I really had to chose Id go with a hot facce and not as nice bod.

• Sometimes, like in the case of "The Situation" from Jersey Shore, but it may have also been because he was on TV and has money.

• It depends on how unattractive I find his face and hot I find his body. I am a sucker for a hot body so a guys face has to be really bad for me to not be attracted to him if his body is really hot.

• It really depends. Some ugly guys and even fat guys have charisma that makes up for their lack of looks.

• like who?

• I was thinking of guys I knew personally, but Jack Black is a famous example of a chubby guy with charisma.

What Guys Said 3