Seeing a girl's tattoo for the first time?

I have a tattoo on the left side of my back it's not small but not huge either. I love it. It's very artistic and I personally think the way it's placed emphasizes the curve of my back. It's Thai inspired and just very me. I have no regrets about getting it but I do wonder what's going through a guy's head the first time they see a "hidden" tattoo like mine. I don't take dating lightly AT ALL and if I let a guy even get that far I'd have to be pretty involved with him emotionally hence my nervousness. It would hurt me a lot to get a negative reaction so I wonder what the general consensus is?

I just wanted to point out that this is NOT a tramp stamp.

Most Helpful Guy

• Reaction to first seeing it? I'd be surprised.

What Guys Said 7

• Most guys are not going to be too concerned about the tattoo once they get 'that far.' It wouldn't matter WHAT it was they'd like it at that point. Trust me!

• If she never told me about it before, I would be disappointed. I don't find tattoos attractive. But if we were pretty involved it would probably mean I really care about her and it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

• Here's a beautiful one on a butt cheek! link zoomed in link zoomed out

• I don't like tattoos so I would not like it.

• If you have no regrets about it then you shouldn't care what other people think.

• Tats are not attractive to me and I would be turned off a bit

• "ugh..." would be my first thought. I find tattoos very unattractive.

What Girls Said 3

• I"m sure it depends on that guy you are with. If he is the kind of guy that likes tattoos then he would probably be liking it, if not then ofcourse he would be surprised

• link - She has a hiden tattoo.. Looks bad ass

• I think they'd be surpised since its hidden