What things have you done to your hair?

Have you dyed it, chemically straightened it, flat ironed it... etc.

Aside from traditional trimming.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just about everything!

I've straightened it, curled it, permed it, gotten highlights, rolled it, braided it, cut inches at a time off, I was going to do this

link

but after cutting it to my ears...like a transition I liked I wanted it long again

One day I want this

link

link

:3 so even more dying

But day to day not that much..mucho low key

What Guys Said 6

• I generally try and remember to comb it.

• Shaved it off. link

• I permed it once when I was like 11.

• Once I dyed them black, I know - stupid teenage years. Girls liked this new look a lot, but I think my real hair color fits to me way better.

• I let a monkey eat lices out of my hair

• I have done nothing to my hair, just let it grow.

What Girls Said 12

• Permed, spiral perm, flat iron, curling iron, dyed... but I was getting deep conditions often too hoping to somewhat help my hair and I think it helped. The last couple years I've just left it alone besides a trim every now and then. I will occasionally do it but nothing like when I was younger I'd do something with it everyday and dye it way to often. I've also switched to better shampoos/conditioners and learned more how to properly wash and take care of my hair.

• What things have you done to your hair?

I've permed, flat ironed, blowdried, and used henna on my hair.

• i've dyed it all different colors of the rainbow and other colors including platinum blond and silver, I've flat ironed it, curled it with the curling iron, blow dried it, permed it, cut it into a pixie, had extensions, bleached it, done treatments to it, used rollers in it, etc.

i've done alot.

• I've straightened, curled, and crimped my hair... as well as dye it various shades of red and brown since I was 15.

• Layer cuts.bleach.permanent&semipermant coloring.flat iron.roller set.curling iron...almost everuthing except to chemically changing the texture or getting a weave

• I chemically straighten it every 4-6 weeks and I flat iron it. I have never died it though, that would add too much for my hair. lol

• You should look into the Japanese straightening system, it is suposed to last about 6 months but when I did it I never had to straighten my hair again and his has been 4-5 years since I had it done.

• Unfortunately it won't worn on my hair type. Oh, well.

• I've dyed it plenty of times, bleached some of it and got high lights when I was like 10, I've straightened it, blow dried it, curled it

• I've dyed, bleached, permed, curled, and flat ironed it.

• Chemically straightened it. I have no plans to dye my hair, ever, unless I have a bunch of grey hairs. Then maybe.

• Just about everything but shave it off.

• Too many bad things.

• Color

Roller

Flat iron

Curling iron