Why is everyone asking questions about height?

I suppose me asking this is just adding to the multiple questions right now, but hey, just another one won't hurt will it?

I mean; height isn't that important, I mean, sometimes you get really tall people, and you'll be like "Wooow they're tall" and you'll get other that are really short and you'll be like "Wooow they're short" but it doesn't really matter.

Anyone else agree with me here?

What Guys Said 1

• Because so many of us are insecure and concerned if we fit the attractive ideal or not. People want to know if there are people out there who would find them attractive.

It's the same reason you get questions about weight, eye color, hair color, and a lot of other things that people hope will give them some personal validation and positive affirmation.

What Girls Said 1

• I am 6 feet tall, so I am tall. One reason I think it matters is ur boyfriend is someone that you look to protect you. And that helps a lot if they are taller.

I'm not saying that what I said before is always right...but overall that is why I believe.

Ive only dated guys that are shorter than me. Its not my preference really, its just the luck of the draw I guess.