Guys do you like being trendy??

i have to ask this ... it doesn't mean like being in the latest fashion but like have a nice style ... pictures if you have

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Tshirt & Levis. If someone ever gave me an abercrombie anything I would use it for a rag or toss it in the cafeteria at the college just to watch the frenzy.

.

What Guys Said 11

• Nah, I'm a nerd.

With my checkered pants, white shirt and specs I have no need for more clothes.

Sometimes I put on my Star Wars t-shirt, but that is only when I am feeling cool.

• I still haven't quite figured out what "trendy" is lmao.

• Style, yes, trendy, no.

I don't have the money to focus on casual clothing tbh, so pump more into work wear.

• Fashion is bullsh*t.

I wear what I like.

• f*** buying "trendy" clothes, you wear what suits you and your personality not what some gay guy says you have to wear

• Na fashion is for girls. And hipsters. I think basically as a guy if you have a good physique it trumps all else. Give me a 6-pack over tight jeans/fake glasses any day of the week.

• I don't follow trends - I start them

• I don't like following trends. I like my own style a lot and wouldn't change it.

• nope. I just be myself and like what I like

• i like being original, just me

• Like to be trendy? not really.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys in their teen (15-17) years are more into trends to feel like they want to fit in and to impress. as they mature, most of them will rather be comfortable than fashionable. Most guys in the US get too comfortable as they get older. Nice style hard to find. Too bad.

In fact, it is not hard for guys to look good with a few pieces of decent core pieces.

• My brother doesn't seem to care he doesn't even buy his own clothes

• Yes the do