HOW to look more put together?

I started a job that requires us too look trendy, stylish, and professional.what are some ways that I can look cute and professional? I still wanna look cute to so no frumpy dorky style please

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a lot of it depends on personal style and also body shape/size etc. For someone who likes dressing up more than down dressing professionally is nice for me. One thing is shoes, you can go with nice pumps or even boots (though keep them below the knee) but don't go for anything distracting or clearing unprofessional like with a whole bunch of buckles or sparkles on them. You can where nice jeans, flares are clearly a safer bet than a skinny cut, or slacks of other material. There a a lot of blouses that are cute, feminine, trendy, and professional all at once so that's easy to find. Paired off with a belt to emphasis a small waist and hopefully create an hourglass shape is always desired. You can also go with a pencil skirt, I know some people aren't comfortable with it, but I like the especially one that frills a little at the bottom makes it feel more feminine, just make sure its at least knee length. You can also find a nice knee length dress that is conservative and professional but still youthful and trendy. Just think about good accessories, the right jewelry, belt, shoes, and bag can really pull an outfit together.

What Guys Said 2

• Style your hair and apply very light make up. then find some tops that you think are cute. But find some dress shoes and pants. you can look cute and professional by putting some of your own taste into your look, such as jewelry, make up, etc.

• Get a new wardrobe for work. I think that heels and a small suit are nice.

What Girls Said 4

• I honestly believe that skinny jeans, a long classy shirt, blazer and high heels looks classy and professional. Maybe with a big handbag.

Hope I helped and congratulations for the new job. :)

• Stick to simple. I work in a law firm and usually wear nice dark jeans, flats and a nice top or blouse. And usually add some nice jewelry to help it look more proffessional. (BTW was there enough nice in there) haha

• I don't know what type of job it is but if you can wear any dress shirt you can wear one that's your style whether its a certain pattern or color.and shoes shouldn't be to hard to decide on

• I recommend you watch the show What Not to Wear. They give very good tips and they have examples of wardrobes.