What should a thin 17 year old wear to look good? (girls and gays only)

I am a 17 year old boy who is quite thin. I need advice on what would look good on me to wear so girls and possibly guys will fancy me.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Orlando Bloom wears thin well! Google some pics of him for outfit ideas -- I like his style, usually.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My brother is really skinny too. He tends to wear shorts and just regular t-shirts. He doesn't look like he is being swallowed alive, and he also doesn't look like some teenager attempting to lash out on their parents ;) and honestly, he always has a girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well sometimes gay guys date only gay guys not bi but anyways if you're a t-shirt kind of guy wear those or wear plaid.I like guys of different styles so I can't say I like a certain style

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my BFF is a skinny guy and he mostly wears skinny jeans a tank top and a jacket and a beanie because if he wears baggy clothes he looks like he's being swallowed by the clothes and a beanie because beanies look good on anyone!(:

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• there's a typo in your question, not gays but guys.

0|1
    2|1
  • I realize that I don't fit the aforementioned parameters for respondants, but I'll go ahead and point out thata nice form fitting (not necessarily tight) V-neck will accentuate your shoulder to waist ratio. But what do I know? I like vaginas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you want to wear, and the right guy or girl will be there.

-Written by a gay

0|0
    0|0