Should I dye my hair blond??

It's something that I've been wanting to do for awhile now?

Would I look ridiculous?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bottom line it has to be your desicion. But, food for thought...years ago, I thought about it for a long time and finally just went for it, and I looked HORRIBLE. My hair is naturally dark brown and it just looked SO unnatural on me. My profile pic looks sort of like my hair might be blonde, but really it's light brown there, the cartoon effect thing I did to it, lightened. And once you lighten it, it's sometimes hard to get it to hold dark colors again for a while. I'm just letting you know my experience, but again, that decision rests in your hands.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• no, you're skin is too dark for blonde. I don't think it would look natural. Maybe try a carmel color with light highlights. You could even have it a little darker in the back for some variety. Anyway, I think dark brown looks good with your skin tone. I'd go for highlights this time and see how you like it.

• I think you should go for it! Or maybe I'm just biased because I'm blonde lol. I think you should dye it blonde if you've been thinking about it for a while. Once, someone told me that if I was in a shop and wanted to buy something that was quite expensive then I should leave it for the time being and then a week later if I was still thinking about it then go back and buy it, if I had forgot about it then it shows I would have wasted my money. So, I think it applies with everything in life-it's not like you've just thought about it today, you've been thinking about it for a while so you should do it. My advice though is try a blonde wig on first to see if it will suit you and I'd recommend going to a hairdressers to get it done properly because going blonde has many risks if you do it yourself. I had disasters trying to get blonde without the help of a professional.

• i think youd look fine. why would you look ridiculous? if you think it's too extreme, try streaks.

• If you went for a dirty blonde, it might look good, but I wouldn't recommend platinum or light blonde because of your coloring. But then, your hair looks nice as is! :) Do whatever you're comfortable with.

• your hair color should be a shade darker then your skin tone, so if you have a lighter skin tone then yeah blond would look ok, if not then it would probably look a little funny, try blond highlights with a light brown

• If a hair color is lighter than your skin tone it looks terrible. If you want your hair a lighter color I would go for highlights, maybe blond, gold, or both.

• I think your hair is perfect the way it is. But if you want to go for it and see if you like it. I just did highlights in my hair for the first time was scared as all hell but it turned out to be very cute on me. I didn't go to light though its like a carmel color. But we have the same color hair so maybe nothing too light.

• Ummm if I were you I'd keep my hair brown, it's very pretty the way it is right now. But if it's something you REALLY wanna do no one's stoppin' ya. :)

• Brown hair with green or blue eyes (hard to tell) is a knock out. Very rare

• I think you should stay with your natural hair color. Natural is always best in my opinion.