What cut of lingerie would be good for a gal who is average build (not fit)?

I'm about 5'6 140 ... not plus sized, but kinda chubby. What is a cut of lingerie to wear? Is there something you'd recommend that isn't super short or tight, but still attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like those long, kind of silky, blouses. Sounds hot.

What Guys Said 2

• "PoeticNinja" 's suggestion may work for you. :)

• Babydolls are nice. Not too skimpy.

What Girls Said 4

• Baby dolls lingerie.

link

Something like that.

• how is that chubby?! I'm 5'4 and weight 152 if you're "chubby" I must be f***ing fat LOL

• I put that to explain I wasn't entirely toned... Most of the models have really flat/sleek bodies...I've never had lingerie before so I don't know what normal people look like in it :S

• i honestly think you'd look great in any kind of lingerie. like really , you're pretty tall and I would die to weight as much as you . and plus , guys love thick .i've worm lingerie before and I don't look bad in it at all so I'm pretty sure you'll look 10x better ( since you're taller and weight less)

• Thanks! I've never worn it or really paid that close of attention to it... I just worry that it only looks good on those models on TV :|

• What sized bust do you have? Demi bras are often flattering. As for panties, maybe lace boy shorts?

• Bikini style?