Am I too skinny to be attractive?

6'1.5" weighing at about 155lbs.

Would you date me? Or should I put on more weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 6'5 and is 180. He is borderline underweight and I still find him attractive. I'm sure you'd be like him only shorter...if that makes sense. You probably look just fine, but adding weight couldn't hurt you.

What Girls Said 9

• You sound fine to me :)

• The guy I like is 6' and like 135lbs. He's really skinny haha...but I wouldn't change a thing about him. So you have nothing to worry about. If you want to change something about yourself do it for you, not based off other peoples' thoughts.

• Have you got a picture of your physique instead? It's hard to tell, I don't know the average weight / look of a guy who is your height.

• Attraction is more in the face..but I'm not so good with height&weight ratio so I don't know what that'd look like

• I think anywhere 150-190 is the average range for that height so, It's not super skinny. You're fine .

• it definitely skinnier than I generally am attracted too, mainly becasue it would make me feel insecure about my own weight, but you bmi is in the normal range so I guess your fine, adding weight wouldn't hurt though

• Nope, that's just right. My physique of choice.

• you can put more weight on if You want, but I think you are fine the way you are :)

• ha I know someone who was 6'6" and weighed about 155, so I'm sure you're fine. you probably look thin, but I'd much rather be with a thin guy than a fat one. if you try to put on weight, make sure you're building muscle and not just geting fat

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe your weight is right for your build, so don't be in a big hurry to gain weight. You could start doing weights and floor exercises to try to build yourself up slowly, though.

• Get ripped. Your max lean mass is like 175lbs so hit the weight room.