What should I do with my hair?

I'm utterly bored with my hair and can't decide which is the cutest. thanks =D

1.

link

2.

link

3.

link

4.

link

• First
  • Second
  • Third
  • Fourth

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the 3rd one the most :)

The only thing with colors like that is that they fade FAST.

I've been dying my hair for years and reds, purples, greens, and blues will fade within the first few washes. Washing your hair with cold water will help slow the fading down but it will still happen faster than other colors. So if you plan to go through with it and you want to keep it that vibrant, be prepared to have to touch it up often :3

• yeahh I had blue in my hair forever ago and all it would do was bleed out. What do you use? I've always used manic panic for color

• I've always used Manic Panic as well but the Amplified, not the Classic. Amplified lasts a little bit longer but still not long enough ha ha But it seems to be the best I've come across so far.

What Guys Said 10

• The first looks sick! Do it. Lol 2 just doesn't look right, 3 is a bit too extreme, and 4 would look better with another color in there like there is in 1.

• lol I'm thinking the first one too, and I like the 3rd, I think it looks weird cus that girls hair is a hot mess lol

• yeah you're right, I might do like a pastel pink tho. not a hot a hot pink

• Yeah agreed. Like the pink in the third picture except not all over the place and with no blue haha.

• None of those.

• out of the links you've provided I like 3rd the best. it's crazy. but I think you should keep the same style you have now. it looks good.

• I think you should leave it be. Besides, the more you do your hair, the more you damage it. Just sayin'

• none of them?

• I like the first one the best.

• try the first one

• None of them.

• E: Stay natural. It's fine.

• You should go for the forth one.

What Girls Said 9

• 1 is the best out of the lot

• You can change your hair entirely to another color like chocolate or dark red or whatever .. the ones you posted look ridiculous honestly

• well you're entitled to your opinion, but I happen to think they're cute and way less dramatic and damaging to my hair then all over color

• Lol , almost everyone here said that they look bad and you only told me this :D .. anyway yes we are all entitled to our opinions .. but now I don't get it why did you ask us in the first place ?

• 8 out 18 is almost everyone? lol. the majority picked one of the four =)

and I wasn't arguing with you in the least in the first comment, but please leave me another bitchy comment lol thanksss

• The first one's my favorite. I think it transitions into purple better than the fourth one. With an abrupt transition, you'd have to worry about whether the line was even or not, because if it wasn't, it would bother you.

• very true, when I was looking at the fourth one I thought the same thing about how I was going to make it even

• Eh honestly none I usully don't like the whole colored hair unless its dark and iis with dark hair.or some people can pull of having it all colored if I had to choose id go with the 3rd style but not those colors id go with auburn(red) and eggplant(purple) its dark and looks like a natural hair color

• yeah I wasn't exactly stuck on those colors. But more of how the are put in the hair

• yeah that's the only bad thing because some colors are a bitch to get out of your hair.

• Ya some colors fade into another like blue can turn green with it fades.try using clip in or hair mascara to see if you like how it looks

• not number 3

• lol I like the colors and placement. def not the hairstyle

• i don't like anything about it. but then again I'm not really a huge fan of any of these. just choose whatever you feel like. you can always change it around.

• First and last link.

• The first one

• I don't like any of them, to be honest with you.

• they all look pretty bad, I hope you don't work anywhere that requires professionalism. Definitely not 3. Id get a more natural color like blond or red

• i dont, so the color in my hair doesn't matter. plus I mean its not permanent