Would you ever date a bigger girl? what makes skinny girls more attractive then bigger girls?

like someone around from 160 and above? tell me what your opinion is on this

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, a there is no standard answer for this. If a guy likes you, he likes you. If he doesn't he doesn't. Its the same as women right? How many of your girlfriend have dated guys you wouldn't particular date yourself? Probably many. Why? Because everyone has different characteristics they find appealing. Its about how the two of you work together.

What Guys Said 9

• That wouldn't be a problem for me. Most men like women that look healthy. Being too big or too skinny is not healthy, nor does it look healthy.

• it's better from practical reasons - like you don't need to widen your doors when you bring her home

• I like girls who carry their weight, who so happen to maybe sometimes be big but if its "fitting" then I don't mind. Of course I would date one if I thought she was awesome :D

• Curvy women do make better lovers. :)

• I would. I have and have no problem with them. I will actually take a bigger girl before I take a skinny girl. I used to have ick issues with larger women but only because I didn't see any as gorgeous as you or some of the other big girls I have seen since the time of my enlightenment. Other guys are scared of not being attracted to one, being embarrassed to be in public etc..

• well bigger girls are the fun ones ;) they aren't boring when it comes to sex or dating. I know I'm fun loving and wild when I want to be. but I do know big girls do it better ;)

• I know they are plenty of fun, if they are the right one, so the only thing these guys are missing out on is a more awesome kind of female based on something superficial. All I can say is, all the more fun for me.

• 160 might be my limit but I do loves curves!

• I would date a bigger girl.

• No. That's more than I weigh. Probably the equivalent of most girls not wanting to date a guy shorter than they are.

• Would I date a bigger girl? Sure I would.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey don't try to please anyone about your body. I was big girl and I loved myself. But I decides to change so I lost around 20 pounds and I am even happier, but I did FOR MYSELF ;)

Hope You R great

• Hey, don't worry about it. You're cute... cuter than a lot of girls. relax ^^