Can someone help me find a bridesmaid dress?

So, I'm on a budget, and I am trying to find a bridesmaid dress to wear to my friend's wedding. I don't want it to look cheap, obviously (especially since I'm the maid of honor) and I don't wear anything super short or strapless, since I have a sort of "thing" about modestly. It has to be orange (not like Halloween orange, sort of soft looking.) and under $30. Can anyone help me? I've already tried JC Penney online, Ross, Sears, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, and many other sites. :(

so, let me clarify... lol "bridesmaids" dresses do NOT generally go for under $30. however, I have seen prom dresses go for around 20. (I got an amazing gold, floor length pin-tuck ballgown brand new for around 23 or so.) It can be any type of formal dress that could pass as a bridesmaid dress, and it doesn't even have to be new. If someone wore a dress once and is selling it online for cheap, I'm fine as long as it still looks new.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those dresses can reach under $30 really?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Doesn't the bride typically pick out bridesmaid dresses?

Anyways, if you have a Deb's store near you, I would go there. They have great dresses and a huge variety and don't go too expensive. If you can afford to wait for Black Friday, do it. I got a few formal dresses from them for around $20.

• thanks for the tip! And yeah, that is typically how it works, but she is letting all her bridesmaids get their own dresses, as long as she previews them and they are all the same color

• Everyone will have different choice, I will select the color of happiness, so that we can feel happiness and joy, honeybuy brings me so good feeling, bless you

• Whoa under 30... ... ouch. I have no idea, I'm guessing something flowy/thin but I thought it would need to be thicker material like a formal dress (homecoming)?

• True, I saw a nice one for 40 recently, so strange. Too bad they don't have it in orange.. it's quite nice.

Sorry, haven't seen any orange ones around.

• Hmmm I don't think you can find one online for that price. Look on cragistlist, often people try to sell their formal wear since its usually just worn once.

• What about Macys

• Try looking at stores like Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx if you have them!

• This might be a long shot but have you looked at any second-hand stores around you? Dresses are cheap there and you might find something.