Do tall girls look weird with high waisted denim shorts?

I'm 16 and 5'11 and I was thinking of buying these high waisted shorts I saw online. I have long legs and I'm skinny but not model skinny. I play sports so my thighs are toned and a little thick I guess. Would I look weird in them?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all girls look weird in those

0|0
    1|0
    • Why?

• I think it's mostly because I'm used to seeing pants go to a certain point on the waist...but maybe it's just me.

What Guys Said 8

• No but they will look SO attractive it might be downright provocative. On short girls it's cute, on tall girls it's devastating and maybe over the top, in a good way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl looks weird in those, I don't know I personally am not a fan lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why don't you just get regular shorts? Girls look funny with the high waisted ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never liked high waisted anything on any girl

0|0
    1|0
  • I do not know how tall she is link but on a taller girl with longer legs I think they could look even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe on some girls-any links?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if they are taller than 5'9

0|0
    0|0
  • High waisted denim shorts? Those are still weird regardless of height lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol all the girls on here love them but all the guys bash them

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like high waisted denim shorts period. Whether it's on a tall girl or a short girl. It looks very weird and sometimes even funny to me. I've heard some of my guy friends laughing at girls wearing them even. It looks much less cute in real life than you would think..

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

0|0
    0|1
  • It works slightly better for tall girls because tall girls have legs to go along the high waisted region.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, your legs will look even longer. Try it out. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I thought it looks better on them

0|0
    0|0
  • it might make you look like you a short torso... you don't want to look disproportionate

0|0
    0|0