Can tall girls wear heels? (I'm not stupid I know we can but is it weird)?

I'm 16 and 5'11 and I have been getting a lot into fashion and makeup lately:). I have come to find I like heels or tall wedges but I'm so tall I don't know if I should get them:(. Is it weird to wear heels at this height. I can get kind of self conscious about my height as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll tower over not only the girls but most of the guys! Stick to flats or very low heels at our height. The main reason girls wear heels is to make their legs look longer and yours are already plenty long!

What Guys Said 8

• Wear them. You are going to be tall regardless. Guys who are put off by talk girls aren't going to be more into you in flats. But the guys who like tall girls with long legs - they'd rather see you in the heels.

• as long as your not strapping on six inch stilettos, your fine. You will be taller, this will limit your dating appeal slightly. but overall your fine.

• I say rock out.

Tall girls are hot

• Sure you can...just take good care of your feet...they are the only ones you will ever have..):...and some make up is fine...especially if you leave your cheeks makeup-free...(:(:(:

• Yes they can

• Of course you can

• Yes but keep them below 2 inches if you can

• Can tall girls wear heels? Yes.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes of course you can but just know you'll be towering out above everyone. I'm 5'7 and I never wear high heels that are very high. I probably reach a height of 5'9 when I'm wearing my heels and I never go more than that just because I don't like being really tall. I also don't like being taller than the guys. Maybe I'm weird but I like the feeling of a guy being bigger/taller than me otherwise I just feel sorta odd.

• Absolutely! I'm 5'11" and it unfortunately took me years to feel comfortable enough to wear heels. Now I wish I hadn't wasted all that time, lol. I typically don't go past four inches though -- just a personal preference. But I definitely do get some looks when I go out...some guys are complete jerks about it (I think they're just insecure) and some guys go wild for it. Just embrace your height (it's not going to change) and rock the long legs you've got.

• It seriously makes them look better, just like they do for every other girl lol. Plus since they already have long legs, it seriously gives us all something to oogle. I still remember that day where I saw this tall woman walk past me in all her goregous clothes and was still rockin' those heels, she looked completely amazing, especially since she could actually walk gracefully in heels. Go be one of those girls. :P

• Go ahead and rock it.

I personally think it's awesome when a woman is confident enough to wear heels, regardless of being tall.

I know this one girl, she's 6'1" and still wears heels.

I'm 5'9 and have found that my favorite pair of heels that I own, thus far, are 6 inch ones.

If you like them, wear them. It is as simple as that :)

• Not at all, I'd embrace that height if I were you, tons of girls would kill to be that tall! Wear the heels, it will make you look even better :)

• My friend is 5'7 and I think she can pull it off and she's one of tallest friends

• It's not weird at all. All models are at least that height.

• Yes you can, no it's not.