Do girls like when a guy dresses all in white?

A question for women...

If you saw a guy walking down the street dressed all in white, would you find that a turn on? I mean ALL white..every piece of clothing...

If he was walking through a muddy area, would you find that more of a turn on?

I ask because I was dressed like that one day, and the route I was walking (because of the rain the night before) was really muddy. Saw a girl up on her balcony just staring at me (or through me)... She asked "why don't you just walk through that thick mud? She was kind of giggling.

Ok, any light shed on this would be so cool!

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not a turn on at all. If anything, it would turn me off. I would look at that guy and feel like he's trying to hard and know that he probably thinks he's hot sh*t for wearing all white, which would piss me off and make me not wanna talk to him.

Anyways, I like just jeans and a nice shirt.

What Girls Said 6

• personally I find white to be the best color(shade) a guy can wear. for me it's a huge turn on if a guy is wearing all white, especially if I'm attracted to him. I don't understand the mud reference. I like the white to stay pristine. she was probably making fun of you for wearing all white, tbh.

• whoa where's this going?

Not a turn on but it might be nice. I haven't seen it though unless they had paint splotches.. wouldn't mind that either haha.

No

lol @ the girl and you hahaha

• no bueno.

• Never seen it

• its NOT A TURN ON if your a guy wearing all white IS A TURN ON if your if your an attractive guy wearing a well put together outfit that happens to be all white

• i always see this guy wearing an all white suit with a white hat and white boots. and he has long hair and I think a bear. he reminds me of jesus. :D

but is it a turn on?

no. an solid colored outfit isn't a turn on.

• i mean a solid colored outfit...

What Guys Said 2

• Girls love white

• Yes girls like that especially if it is linen. The girl that "giggled" was a drunk weirdo.