Guys in the hip hop 'culture' or into training/running, what kind of girls are you interested in?

With hip hop culture I mean that you rap or listen to it, that you dress in 'that' way, have friends who are into hip hop, etc. what kind of girls would you be interested in? What kind of clothing should she wear, what kind of personality. also, what is your attitude towards hair and makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• They tend to like girls that are fly.like the female equivalent is a video girl, so they like for women to look girlie and glam.hair, nails done, nice outfit and staying sexy. I know some guys prefer hood girls too.

What Guys Said 3

• who cares, just be yourself, no one prefers just one type of girls, and if so you shouldn't change for him

• i'm a runner, but I don't find myself into any particular girls at all.

• Hot fun girls that love sex all the time

What Girls Said 1

• I usually see them with more girlie girls not tomboys that tend to be into the same stuff