Have you or would you fly wearing shorts?

Well I am flying to zambia end of the month, and because I know how hot it will be when I land I was going to fly wearing shorts. I have since been told this is not the done thing ! Have you ever done it ? Would you ever do it ? Would you be offended if another passenger did ?

• I would not wear shorts, and would be offended if another passenger did.
  • I would not wear shorts, but don't mind if someone else does.
  • I would fly wearing shorts
I was just told it could offend people, one of the people that told me was a cabin crew member lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would there be a problem with it? I don't quite get it.

• How could anyone be offended by shorts? I think this was just a joke.

What Girls Said 3

• I heard a lady wasn't allowed on the plane because it was too short and looked like she didn't have any pants on so maybe change when you get there..I've never been on a plane though

• I don't think it's a big deal if guys wear shorts on an airplane,

I've never worn shorts but I've worn a short dress lol

• i'm a girl but I wouldn't wear shorts on a plane because it gets cold on the plane :(

• And I wouldn't mind that other people wear shorts while flying :D I'm totally OK with it :)

What Guys Said 2

• umm... why not? I flew with shorts just recently lol.

• There's nothing wrong with it, but there are good reasons not to. First the plane will be air conditioned so you'll be more comfortable with full coverage. Secondly, in the unlikely event of an accident, you'll need to evacuate the plane and it'll likely be on fire. In such an event, it's best to have full coverage. Lastly, when you arrive, there'll be bugs and other nasty critters. Again, full coverage protects you somewhat from bites. So I'd stick to long sleeves and long pants but wear a light and comfortable natural material.

• No one will be offended. No one cares what you wear.