If you got an offer from a very handsome guy / very pretty girl, would you take it? (poll)

if that person gave you their phone number or offered a casual relationship, what would your answer be? if you can, please explain your choice in a comment.

• Yes I'd take the chance!
  • No, I'd deny it!
i mean if someone very beautiful is clearly interested in your looks (only), would you jump into a casual relationship wiith them or stay out when they offer it?
Where are the giiiirls? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how the answers mostly say no but the votes say yes. And the truth is most all men will accept an offer from a very pretty girl.

What Guys Said 9

• I have that opportunity right now. But I do feel like she's only interested in my looks (or mainly interested in my looks). I know for a fact that I could probably do anything with her if I wanted to. But I don't, because even though she's really cute, personality-wise and looks-wise, I only want to do something with her if it's actually gonna mean something.

• Probably not. I would assume they where pulling my leg or something. On the other hand I may accept tentatively doing something together - and keeping it in the "friend zone"

• Now, THAT I wouldn't believe for a second. (after update)

• A casual relationship? Please define this more explicitly. If you're talking about a casual relationship with some physical qualities to it, then that's a different question entirely. If that is what you mean, though, I'd have to say be careful in that situation, as people do often get attached and whatnot. Of course, I'd have to deny it, as I'm already in a relationship. However, if I weren't, and being a guy (guys love sex, never forget that), I'd probably be inclined to accept. Although my last relationship started off that way and I have to say it was more detrimental to it than anything, as we've now had our fair share of problems, and I think that's to blame for it.

• In looks only, meaning they just want a FWB thing? No way. But if they approach you based on your looks, and genuinely seem interested in pursuing a relationship with you rather than just sex, most definitely.

• depends on the price LOL

• Not into casual sex stuff, but if they mean friends? If I like their personality sure.

• of course I'd take that offer.

• Why wouldn't I? Isn't that part of what dating is about? Would it make more sense to wait for an offer from an ugly girl?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I'd take the chance!

• Yes I'd take the chance!

• Yes I'd take the chance!

• Yes I'd take the chance!