Guys is red hair attractive?

Do guys find natural red hair attractive? I have bright red hair (naturally of course) and no I am not a fire crotch though. I have had guys tell me they don't date redheads or we are too feisty and blah blah blah. Real opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• red hair attractive? yes it is!

What Guys Said 9

• any hair color can be attractive depends on her face.

• Sure, like any other girl if the style is nice and she is attractive.

• Yes. It is. So, you hair looks like this? link

• Yeah except my hair is also white. I am 19 so obviously I've made it that way. My underside is white and I have a few random white spots in my hair.

• Why white?

• I dunno, something different. It's not blond its like straight white.

• Red is HOT!..(:(:(:

• If you look good & have a great personality you'll be fine.

• red hair is super good looking. I usually like it more than blond hair

• Nothing wrong with a natural red head, was married to one for years and even though we are now divorced we are still good friends

• Red hair is fine. And if you're good looking, you will be considered more desirable than a brunette or blond that is just as good looking as you.

• It is OK. It all depends on the face

What Girls Said 4

• I am a natural redhead and from personal experience many guys have an attraction to it or 'a thing' for it. It all depends on how you work it and your personality.

• Ive had guys tell me that they are into redheads or not. They talk about us like we are a different breed. lol

• Lol genetically we are a different race, so being referred to as a 'different breed' isn't too insulting, we are like a rare delicacy that some people just can't handle ;p

• Hell yeah

• Personally, I hate redheads. And I am one, how sick is that? I think some girls really rock it, but guys RARELY look good with red hair. I know that's bad, but it's how I feel. I've maybe met 2-3 attractive male gingers.

• I think it looks pretty esp since its wavy/curly naturally

• Yes it is