Guys is red hair attractive?

Do guys find natural red hair attractive? I have bright red hair (naturally of course) and no I am not a fire crotch though. I have had guys tell me they don't date redheads or we are too feisty and blah blah blah. Real opinions?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• red hair attractive? yes it is!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• any hair color can be attractive depends on her face.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure, like any other girl if the style is nice and she is attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It is. So, you hair looks like this? link

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah except my hair is also white. I am 19 so obviously I've made it that way. My underside is white and I have a few random white spots in my hair.

• Why white?

• I dunno, something different. It's not blond its like straight white.

• Red is HOT!..(:(:(:

1|0
    0|0
  • If you look good & have a great personality you'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • red hair is super good looking. I usually like it more than blond hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with a natural red head, was married to one for years and even though we are now divorced we are still good friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair is fine. And if you're good looking, you will be considered more desirable than a brunette or blond that is just as good looking as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is OK. It all depends on the face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I am a natural redhead and from personal experience many guys have an attraction to it or 'a thing' for it. It all depends on how you work it and your personality.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ive had guys tell me that they are into redheads or not. They talk about us like we are a different breed. lol

• Lol genetically we are a different race, so being referred to as a 'different breed' isn't too insulting, we are like a rare delicacy that some people just can't handle ;p

• Hell yeah

• Personally, I hate redheads. And I am one, how sick is that? I think some girls really rock it, but guys RARELY look good with red hair. I know that's bad, but it's how I feel. I've maybe met 2-3 attractive male gingers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks pretty esp since its wavy/curly naturally

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0