Unnatural hair colors, do you like them, not care, or hate them?

On guys or girls! Say a guy has pink hair or a girl literally has yellow hair. Or bright red and yellow. Do you have a preference if you like it? Do you prefer maybe a few colored streaks over a natural color? all color on top or all color on bottom over natural?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm naturally a light brown kind of color, but for most of the time I was in high school, I dyed my hair natural looking shades of red. It actually looked more natural on me that my real hair color, probably because of my Scots-Irish features... blue eyes and pasty skin. I miss being a redhead. It looked really nice and natural on me.

What Guys Said 11

• I kind of like it, but it looks a little odd when you get old.

Do it while you're young, you won't have the option as easily later.

• i think people who dye their hair are just desperate for attention. I could care less what a persons hair color is. very fond of womens natural hair colors. I do like red heads :P or girls that can pull off dying their hair red. pink, blue, green are just totally over bearing and unnecessary and totally unnatural.

• Generally looks bad. A lot of good looking naturally blond girls here, changed theirs to crappy looking fake-Halloween-wig-black. It looks just awful most of the time.

• i prefer natural hair color regardless what color it is. if she wants to change it, I won't mind if she does it just for cosplay party.

• Hate them. I like girls who enjoy who they are and their natural physique (this includes hair).

• I think they're sexy! I think turquoise hair is the hottest, followed by blue hair, then purple hair, then pink hair, then green hair. But even the ones I didn't list are really sexy and hot to me.

• I prefer natural hair, but I'm netural to unnatural colors. It really depends on how the person looks with it.

• Natural unless it looks really good, but more often then not they don't.

• if it suits her why not? but normally I'm all for natural unless she pulls it off really good haha.

• if it fits them, I like it.

• I dislike them. I like a natural look.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't care for it now really. Especially now that I'm young but when I'm older and have a professional job and all that jazz I'd definitely not seek out a guy with a unnatural hair color because I'd see it as a bit immature and a sign that he's not in a professional career. Obviously I could be wrong but the odds are that they won't be.

• I like it, as long as it is done properly. If the color is slapped on haphazardly, it doesn't look nearly as nice.

• I usually don't like it but streaks are OK but dark colors look better

• I like them on either

• Don't really care, I prefer natural, but some colors may catch the eye...as long as it suits you is all that matters.

• I perfer natural

• I think it can be cute. I'm contemplating getting a magenta weave like one of the omg girlz to wear on the weekends. I think crazy colors is one of those things people tend to either love or hate.

• i think they are cheap and immature looking

• I like it to be one color all over and their natural color, except maybe gray/white because that's a little odd to see these days. I'd still like to see someone with a full head of white hair graciously long and styled though. Highlights are okay if they're very close to the natural overall color, if they're not I absolutely hate it, it's very rough looking.

• As long as it looks good. I want to dye my hair dark blue.

• Mine is processing into dark blue. Lol. It just got me thinking. ;) You should do it! Maybe use a dark brown or black to contrast with it so it isn't too overwhelming. :)