Do people with facial piercings really think they look good?

Do people with facial piercings really think they look good? Not talking about a nose or eyebrow. I mean more like a lip, chin, or cheek.

• Stupid
    27% (3)67% (6)45% (9)Vote
  • I like em
    36% (4)11% (1)25% (5)Vote
  • They look OK on some people.
    37% (4)22% (2)30% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like those facial piercings.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Of course they think they look good in them.. Why on earth would they take them if they thought they were awful. There's a lot of different people and a lot of different interests and affections. Not everyone is like you. Diversity is what makes this world so damn great!

I think piercings work on some people really well, but I don't want any for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lip ones are sometimes not too bad. I've never heard of chin or cheek piercings before though.

0|0
    0|0
  • OK, so call me old fashioned. I think they are awful. I just don't get the self-mutilation thing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It's not my thing but I'm pretty sure the motive for doing it isn't always to look good to other people :P They just like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lip ring..

I find it helps distract people from my face.. and tends to leave guys with a higher opinion of my looks...

its edgy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some lip piercings look good on certain people, but I've never really been into chin or cheek piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't have any facial piercings, but I think they look good, in general.

For some, though, it can really look overwhelming :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so because one of my friend's sisters refuses to take hers out for jobs and think they should except her for who she is.honestly she was much prettier without them

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess to them it looks good or else they wouldn't have gotten the piercing in the first place. Just because you don't think they look good doesn't mean everyone thinks the same as you. So yes, obviously there are people who like them and think they look good.

Personally, I would never get a facial piercing but I think they can look good on the right individual if it's in the right place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like body mods so it doesn't change someone's beauty to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Suit some and not others. I say if it makes them happy then go for it, who am I judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it depends on the person, personally I would want no holes on my face

0|0
    0|0