Would a woman date a guy shorter than her?

Would a women go out with a guy that was shorter than them does height really matter ?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm short, so that doesn't really happen. But if a guy was compatible with me but he was shorter than me I would go out with him.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• My friend that was 5'8 had a boyfriend who was 4'1 for about 3 years.

0|2
    0|0
  • i like guys who are the same height as me or a bit taller. but not too tall.

and I have found some shorter guys handsome. so I say, if everyting else fits, it's not a problem ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I would not. I'm 5'7, and taller in heels.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would of they weren't a lot shorter. I don't like guys too tall either. The closer the height, the better.

I'm 5'8" and 5'7" to 6' at tallest is my preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'0", and I wouldn't date somebody shorter than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • if only they feel protected !it doesn't matter height if they feel protected !

1|0
    0|0
  • yea. my friend loves shorter men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personaly, I don't think I would, but have friends who do. It's just a matter of taste.

1|0
    1|0
  • Some women will, I know some that have. But the majority of women prefer tall men.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Height shouldn't matter unless the girl is a LOT taller..that can be embarrassing. Even then, in theory, people shouldn't care, but let's face it, anything 'different' often is disapproved of.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen it before. You're more likely to come across it in instances where the girl is well above the average female height.

0|1
    0|0
  • no they wouldn't, even if they say they do they lie

0|1
    0|0