Dressing up for the gym?

So guys what do you think of girls who wear guys shorts to the gym with a t shirt? I know that you don't need to look good for the gym, but I was just wondering what guys thought about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really notice it much, honestly. And you're right, you don't need to dress up for the gym. However, when girls do dress and look cute--especially if they have a nice body to show off, I definitely notice. Nothing like yoga pants and a form fitting shirt over a great butt and big firm boobs to grab the attention! Hahaha!

What Guys Said 9

• i don't go to gym but if I ever met a girl who's wearing t-shirt and guys shorts in a gym, I wouldn't care about it. and besides, they are proper to be worn by both sexes for workout.

• I don't go to gyms, especially unisex gyms. I figure if I did women are going to go and wear things that would distract me and I don't want to hurt myself because I'm looking at a woman's bum or whatever. Wear what you want butttt just know that the gym isn't really for meeting people like that

• I don't think of the gym as a place to meet girls, but a pretty girl will look good in anything. Just wear something appropriate for a workout; if you dress like you're going to a party it is fake and obvious.

• i hate when girls put makeup on and don't throw there hair up in a ponytail your there to sweat girl! look good latter

• Most likely I won't be checking her out because clearly I won't be able to see anything.

• I see that a lot, don't think much of it.

• I have never been to a gym, but it sounds like what you would wear to the gym anyway.

• I'd prefer she wore girl shorts, i.e. if she has nice legs.

• I would not notice

What Girls Said 2

• who cares,you're there to workout. you could get leggings if you want to look somewhat ok.

• They probably think she's really there to work out and doesn't care to sweat and mess her hair out