Guys, what are your definitions of "attractive", "sexy" or "hot" (physically)?

I'm about 5'5 and weighs around 52-53 kg. And my breasts are small. However I have been called sexy and attractive the other time, I'm not sure why maybe because I have an hourglass figure? Which confuses me cause apparently society defines "sexy" as girls with big ass or breast. What are your definitions though? Curvy women? Big boobs?

• Tall, slim
  • Simply a pretty face
  • Boobs and ass!
  • Average height, average weight, but well-toned body

Most Helpful Guy

• link is hot.

link

is sexy

link

link

link

link

link

Are very attractive inches from sexy

• Sir, you have very strange tastes in women. Or maybe I'm the one with strange tastes. Either way, the only picture you posted that I found attractive was the one of Emma Stone. And this girl too I guess. link

What Guys Said 7

• You have to bear in mind that women come in all shapes and sizes and what one may find sexy, another may not. Just because you don't have have big boobs, doesn't mean you cannot be sexy! I mean you sound lovely! My personaly choice of an ideal girl would have nice pair of boobs (about a C or D cup), not skinny (about a size 12 is great for me), a big bum and a cute face with beautiful eyes, that for me is hot!

• A pretty face will do the trick :) (as long as she's not too fat or too skinny, that is).

You seem like a decent weight considering your height. And society says a lot of things that I disagree with... for example, when a lot of guys say a woman is "curvy", I just see her as fat or chubby, like this woman KERMIT down there posted link (if you look at her waist). Big boobs aren't important to me at all. And I actually often prefer a smaller ass (although big ones can be nice too, as long as they're not big because they're fat, like Nicki Minaj).

Most of the time if I say a girl is "hot" or "sexy", it's just saying I'd do her haha. If I say a girl is "cute", it's saying I'd date her. If I say a girl is "attractive", it could mean either. If I say she's "beautiful" or "gorgeous", I'm really into her (in a romantic sense).

• hahaha true. I don't know though, I once hooked up with a guy and he called me beautiful..? dafuq lol

• Lol well this is just me. There are a lot of guys out there who are way different from me in things like this or their views on sex.

Sounds like he was just trying to really flatter you, but for selfish reasons obviously.

• Curves, big boobs, bubble butt, slim/thin waist. It's what makes a woman sexy and hot.

A pretty face over it all makes her a whole package, makes her attractive, makes her beautiful!

• I prefer a woman's face pretty than her breasts. A nice face is such a pleasure to behold.

• my definition of those things is different for every girl.

• They're all the same, it just may be the social circles of guys in your area are more prone to using one word than another. It's not an uncommon phenomenon.

• i like girls with cute face and a slim/toned/atheletic body. The girl I was recently interested in till I found she has a boyfriend was very slim with A cups and no ass but her cute face was a big factor for me being interested in her

What Girls Said 0