Where to go shopping for fashionable women's clothing in Honolulu?

I'm going to Waikiki soon, and wanted to know if anyone can recommend for areas to shop. I want to find some good bargains on fashionable clothes. Advice appreciated, thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go somewhere far from the beach, where the local people shop. Anything near the beach automatically costs double. Walk up to a tastefully dressed person in a grocery store say, not near the beach, and ask her where she got her clothes. Kedp doing this until you find a local person rather than another tourist.

What Guys Said 1

• You should use yelp to find some malls.

What Girls Said 1

• Never been there but I think their stlye is a little different from the mainland states so yu'll see more floral stuff and skirts dresses..maybe they have a mall nearby?

• With chain stores such as Nordstrom and Sephora, will the prices still be the same as the mainland states, even though Waikiki is a touristic area?