How to make my hair smell of something?

my hair smell mildly sweet...

how do I make them smell stronger like maybe strawberry or something?

and also I bought gucci perfume but the fragrance doesn't last! what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm using Garnier leave in conditioner, it makes my hair smell nice all day. Even after the gym, so maybe you can try that.

link

link

This one lasts really long too, makes my hair smell very vanilla-ish

What Guys Said 4

• happens to me too, I got an awesome armani acqua di gio but the smell doesn't last, after 2 hours it's completely gone.

If I put more on, it's the same result but it's nauseating at the beginning lol. So I'm screwed with that one. And it's not cause my nostrils got accustomed to it either, I made sure to ask people, I assumed that at the start.

I reckon for me I reckon it could be either one of two things, either it's my skin type. Or I f***ed the cologne up by exposing it to too much heat/cold (it says on the box not todo that ^^). Or actually third option, it's too old... I dunno

• ...i take care of it,.. no excess exposure...

i think its my skin typ or what :/

how sick :/

• No no no. It's not like you're diseased or smth, every perfume has a different reaction on a different skin. Smells different even if it's only very very slight. What that means is, find a perfume that smells good on you.

• that perfum does smell good, it just doesn't last...

• You're using to much perfume. Your nostrils are completely overpowered so you can't smell the delicate afterscents. Ease down on the perfume until you can only just detect it, then learn the wonderful nuances of fragrance by experiencing it.

As an added bonus you'll no longer poison your male aquaintances.

• hehehe.. no I'm not poisoning anyone :p

i asked my sister the other day if she could smell my parfum.. but NO she couldnt.. so m not using a lot of it...

• My powers of deduction have failed me.

• lol thnx :)

• Shampoo too mainstream for you ?

• my shampoo has a mild fragrance.. doesn't work strong enuff...

• apply some sort of spray.

What Girls Said 5

• Get a hair product like a light cream or a spray like a detangler or something that smells good.

• Use lotion,sprays never last long plus the alcohol will dry it out

• Leave some conditioner on your hair so don't wash it all ouut but try to rinse with cold water

• Use a leave in conditioner or mix oils. That simple Just add drops of spearmint or any essential ooil to olive oil and add to hair-boom best answer!

• use different shampoo?