Can a guy change his opinion about the attractiveness of a girl?

I've known my crush for a pretty long time, but he never seemed to pay me any mind. I don't really think he noticed me. A random day though we had this really long eye contact and now he seems to be showing signs of interest. Can a guy change how attractive he thinks a girl is by something small like eye contact?

What Guys Said 2

• "Can a guy change how attractive he thinks a girl is by something small like eye contact?"... First of all, you are assuming he changed his view because of they eye contact, but to answer your question, yes, there have been moments where people change their view of how attractive someone is due to some minor thing. So if you have beautiful eyes, and he's the type of guy that is largely impacted by a girl's eyes, eye contact could do much. But considering you've known him for a while, I wouldn't make that assumption.

What I believe is happening, based on the info you gave, is that he started realizing that you have an interest in him. He likely thought you were attractive before but didn't really think about you in a romantic sense. Noticing you have an interest in him, may have cause him to think about it, and now he started to develop an interest in you.

Another possibility, is that he simply started thinking about it without knowing about how you feel and started to develop an interest that way.

• yes, but over time.

What Girls Said 0